Check out this month’s
JACL/OCA Washington, DC
Leadership Summit Applications Available!
- 2013 April Newsletter PDF
- 2012 December Newsletter PDF
- 2012 July Newsletter PDF
- 2012 April Newsletter PDF
- 2011 November Newsletter PDF
- 2011 September Newsletter PDF
- 2011 June Newsletter PDF
- 2011 April Newsletter PDF download link
- 2011 February board meeting minutes download link
- December 2010 Newsletter PDF download link
- September 2010 Newsletter PDF is published. Download.
- September 2010 Board meeting minutes: view
- June 2010 Newsleter PDF is now available. Click here to download it.
- April 2010 Newsletter PDF is now available. Click here to download it.
- Join Topaz Museum project event in Berkeley on Feb.21st and in SF & Alameda on Feb. 27th. Click here to download.
- February 2010 Newsletter PDF is now available. Click here to download it.
- December 2009 Newsletter PDF is now available. Click here to downoad it.
- 2010 Berkeley Chapter Freshman Scholarship is announced. Due March 01, 2010. Click to download the information. (MS Word file) To download application form, click here. (MS Word file)
- October 2009 board meeting minutes is available. Click here to download the PDF.
- Making Noise is a monthly means to exercise your right
to express your views, humor, concerns, or anything else of interest.
We will be happy to print it in our Newsletter.
Please write to:
the JACL Berkeley Chapter newsletter,
c/o Berkeley JACL, P.O Box
7609, Berkeley, CA 94707-0609,
or e-mail Berkeley JACL at
MAKE SOME NOISE!!!
- Let Your Thoughts Be Known! Participate in the Japanese American and Asian American Issues Youth Forum at
- Documenting California's Pre-WWII Japantowns
Some of board members
from left to right: Gordon Yamamoto, Neal Ouye, Alison Satake (former member), Tom Nishi, Ron Tanaka (seated), Al Satake, Carolyn Adams, Tak Shirasawa, Ted Jotodai (former member*), Mark Fujikawa.
Left: Laura Takeuchi